Sunday, January 22, 2012

San Francisco: Arrival

My flight from New York to San Francisco was horrible!

Like a rollercoaster in the sky, up and down, up and down, shake shake the airplaine...
Captain: "Hey folks, it get´s better in about 10 minutes, so hold on!"
Yeah cool, but it was about 6 hours!!!... so I ate nearly the whole tablet of my milka chocolate to feel more positive.

At the SF airport I can truly recommend the Super Shuttle to go Downtown.
They put you on a waiting list to find more people with the same direction. I waited just 5 minutes.  We have been 8 personnes, so I had already a little sightseeing tour through San Francisco by car and a first impression of this city. Only 30 minutes later I arrived at my current location and with tips I payed only 20$ for the shuttle.

This is the street where I´m staying till friday:




My room is in the roof! The house is so huge and cute inside! I love it!

Yesterday evening, I went with friends, living next door, in a restaurant around the corner:

Blue Jay, 919 Divisadero Street, SF

My Salisbury steak, pan gravy with mashed potatoes and salad was so good! But too much! The portions are incredible!








No comments:

Post a Comment