Sunday, January 29, 2012

L.A. Nightlife & Co.

Saturday night I discovered the glamorous L.A. nightlife. The first stop was the W Hotel lounge in Hollywood.

It´s interesting to see the dressed up girls with incredible high high heels and mini mini skirts (even if they don´t have the body for this dress!), but honestly, this is not my world!

After this short hotel lounge visit, we changed the neighborhood and went to the Caffé Roma in 
Beverly Hills. Very good and varied dance music mix thanks to DJane Inaia.

My new favorite cocktail since saturday: lemon drop martini. Great sweet & sour combination.

I still can´t believe that I wore these shoes for 6 hours and I even danced with them!!! 


After midnight snack from a food truck: Burrito


Sunday morning english-american breakfast: Mmmmhhhmmm!






No comments:

Post a Comment