Saturday, January 14, 2012

New York Museums (Met & Moma)

Yesterday it was really cold and windy! A perfect day to stay inside!

First stop: The Metropolitan Museum of Art (Met)
OMG what a labyrinth!!! I was lost a few times! Fortunately there are guards everywhere to help you find the way back. More than 2 million works of the permanent collection, impossible to see everything in one day. Important to know: The admission of 25$ is recommended, but you can chose your price. It´s a donation for the museum.























My favorite masterpieces:





















Second stop: The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)

Fear of crowds? Don´t go there on friday after 4 pm! The MoMA offers free admission for all visitors during Target Free Friday Nights (4:00-8:00 p.m.). I wanted to save 25$, so I was there and it was ok. :-) Have a look:










You need patience and you will see the most impressive masterpieces of the world.
Here are my favorites:











 I love the glance of the lion :-)






 












1 comment:

  1. Yes that's what i love, whealth and beautiful place.
    Thank you for showing us for this
    MA

    ReplyDelete