Friday, January 13, 2012

New York: Times Square

Now I know the other side of New York: The Times Square is the place, where the city really never sleeps! Commercials everywhere and all is blinking and flashing in your eyes, you don´t know where to look! It was absolutely too much for me! What a difference to my first two days!

In the afternoon, I felt very dizzy after so many impressions in just a few seconds!
Well, I think this area was quiet yesterday. I don´t want to be there if more people are on the streets.








I like the Mac Donalds and Subway signs. So glamorous!



In the night, after some wine, this place is better to stand.







This place is wow! and as a tourist you have to see it, but for my part, I think I will not return.



1 comment:

  1. C'est super "coloré" Times Square! Entre les spots publicitaires,éclairages et lumières des immeubles, très impressionant..

    ReplyDelete