Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New York: Empire State Building

What a mega money machine! 22$ for admission and 5$ for the audio guide. No audio guide for me, and I think it isn´t necessary.

Funny was, that everything in the Empire State Building remembered me about Disneyland. This building is a real attraction! Kilometers of waiting queues everywhere (I was lucky, they were empty!) with friendly smiling guards, dressed like in Disney´s "Tower of terror".








Oh what an amazing view and experience!!! I think I was one hour on the top of the building.
























 The Store:









A little gift for me :-) (20$ + tax... so expensive, but a nice souvenir)




1 comment:

  1. New York City at night many misterious

    The colors are very beautiful, the films also

    MA

    ReplyDelete