Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Munich Nightlife

It´s a strange feeling to come home after such a long time in France (9 years) and this incredible 3 months travel experience.

The difference in temperature -> Cairns 30° - Munich 10° and the grey rainy Bavarian spring weather distroyed my idyllic travel bubble in seconds and brought me directly back to reality!

Of course I had already a new travel destination in my head, but, for the moment there are no visas available anymore, and I´ll wait till December to apply for 2013. Till then, I stay in Munich.
Well, I had to change my ideas and since saturday 14th of April, I had a very exciting week with lots of things to do, for example:

- Organizing my new room (the old one of my sister), because the next months I will do flat sharing with my parents :-) 
- Visiting friends and babies (OMG, the kids grow so fast!),
- Going in cafés, restaurants, etc.

- Inspecting friends new flats and houses in construction, 
- French and German administration stuff... Boring!
- Choosing the best pics of ca. 12.000 pics I did since January... not finished yet...
and of course: checking out the Munich nightlife :-)

Café Kong (This website must be a joke! That can´t be serious! Horrible!)
Elektro sound in creative atmosphere.
Good place for singles around 30 ;-)

Das Provisorium - Kunstbar und Lesesaal
Nice little bar with exhibitions of local artists or cultural events near Goetheplatz.
Next time I have to try their own special vodkas.

Favorit Bar, Damenstiftstr. 12, 80331 München,
I went there already 10 years ago, very often on Monday and/or Thursday. 

Same style, same people, still great music and atmosphere. Can be really crowded, but I like!

Ksar
Good cocktails in club ambiance.
Nice to start the night!

Paradiso
I was there for the second time
 to give this club another chance, but this was the last one!
The DJ
(I didn´t know that it´s still allowed to smoke in a club, maybe only for DJ´s?) has a very special way to choose and mix his sound (classics and chart music). 
I don´t like it at all.

Furthermore, I felt 10 years younger, because the other people are much older!

I think it´s the perfect place for stag parties, if you´re already really drunk and you don´t care about good music anymore.

I´m still surprised, that this club didn´t augment the entry and the place in front of the cloakroom.
It´s really narrow (if there are more than 5 people) and difficult to go in or out. 
Could be really dangerous in some cases...







No comments:

Post a Comment